In this page, you can find many of the speakers' resources available for Drupal Developer Days 2019.
We would like if our speakers would use the branded slides decks available:
If you choose not to use our branded slides, please add the following to your presentation:
- Title Slide
- Speaker Slide
- Feedback Slide
The media resources are the default ones, available on Drupal.org website:
Speakers are required to arrive at the session room at least 10 minutes before, for setup. If the presentation contains audio/video files, we are recommending to store them locally, we hope that our internet will be awesome, but be prepared for the chance of failure.
What to bring
- Your laptop
- Video adapter from your laptop, in case it doesn't have an HDMI output
- Your laptop's power adapter, we are supporting only "Type F" plug
What we'll provide
- HDMI cable connected to the projector
- Power supply (with "Type F" plug)
- Q&A microphone
- Audio connection for your laptop
- Wifi - shared
- A volunteer to help your setup
Other important aspects
- Make sure you respect the "Code of Conduct" when presenting your session
- Please respect your session duration, so we can keep up our schedule
- The compensation for the speakers is the one written in the "Speaker Agreement"
- The session will be recorded only by your consent and the resulting audio, video, and slides will be posted on your session page and on Drupal Developer Days YouTube channel after your review.